Thursday 4 June 2009

Chi's Sweet Home: Chi's New Address - Episodes 13-36

It's been quite a while since I last sat down to catch up on Chi's Sweet Home, but now finally I'm back up to speed with the show after a marathon session of cuteness that could have quite possibly threatened the fibre of my being. Or something.


To be honest, "cute" is pretty much the only word required to sum up the show, from Chi's efforts in learning how to use a cat flap through to getting lost (yet again) and other typical highlights of cat-like behaviour such as trapsing through the house and over clean washing with filthy paws. Not that I'm bitter about such flagrant disregards for humankind displayed by our feline friends or anything. No, the mud and dirt on my blanket as I write this is no problem at all...

Anyhow, I digress... Aside from Chi's solo adventures, our favourite kitten's new home puts her in the vicinity of some interesting new neighbours, from a posh Scottish Fold cat through to a typically raft daft (if obedient dog), and a rabbit that to be quite honest freaks me out a bit for some reason.

Regardless, it's all good, clean (well, apart from Chi's paws) and honest fun which I can't get enough of, even if watching over twenty episodes in one sitting probably isn't the recommended way to digest this particular series despite its short episode times.

No comments: