Wednesday 11 March 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers - Episode 7

Yet again, Axis Powers Hetalia has left me unsure of what there is to actually say about the series - Did anything funny actually occur in episode seven? Did I miss something?


About the only point worthy of mention is the introduction of Romano, the big brother that is Southern Italy, and a pretty clear opposite to the "northern" Italy we've seen in the series thus far. We also get to see a little more of the allies, but they don't get much screen time - Well, the show is called Axis Powers Hetalia after all.

I'm really not sure why I'm persevering with this show beyond the short episode times - If I wanted to poke fun at Italy I could just start talking about Inter Milan, Juventus and Roma all being knocked out of the Champions League at the hands of English clubs this week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this episode! there's this song in this episode that i can play on the piano!
I love when Lovino (Romano) says, "Eat bullets, potato freak"
after acting all shy and nervous!

Toushirou said...

i like it too. i like the soundtrack
please visit me and see if you like mine too